Fire-Damaged Property in Miami Beach?
I remember when my parents’ Miami Beach house caught on fire. When I arrived, they were sitting on the front lawn with clothing and furniture strewn all over. The firefighters had already extinguished the blaze, and thankfully only part of the house was damaged, but everything smelled like smoke, and the carpeting was soaking wet. The upholstered furniture had to be sent out for cleaning as it was covered with soot. My parents were in shock, and I think I was, too, looking at all the damage the fire caused.
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
Miami Beach residents know they can count on SERVPRO® of Miami Beach to clean and restore fire-damaged property. Call us today at 305-532-5411. We’ll restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Miami Beach is Independently Owned and Operated.