Fast Emergency Response Time in Miami?
SERVPRO® of Miami Beach follows the one-four-eight rule. That means that when you call us, we will respond to your call within one hour or less, we will arrive on-site in four hours or less, and we will contact your insurance adjuster in eight hours or less.
This is why we have a team of highly trained technicians on call 24-hours a day to respond to residential and commercial property damage calls. Fire, water, and storm damage do not wait for a convenient time to happen, so our teams are ready to respond day or night. We are deeply committed to our community and are proud of the team we have built and the recognition we have received.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Greater Miami and the Beaches Hotel Association - GMBHA
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Franchise Management Course
- You're Our Hero!
- SERVPRO's Business Development Program
SERVPRO® of Miami Beach is Independently Owned and Operated.