Emergency Commercial Storm Damage Restoration Services in Miami Beach?
Is your commercial business prepared for a hurricane? Our team in Miami Beach restores storm damage every year in Miami-Dade County. Here is some information from the Miami-Dade County website to help businesses prepare for hurricanes:
- Back up critical computer data and store it off-premises
- Make a complete inventory of your business and take plenty of pictures
- Make sure employee emergency contact information is up to date, and you have an employee communication plan in place, including a designated out-of-town phone number where employees can check in and receive company information
- Create procedures for hurricanes so employees will know what to do and post them in advance
- Protect electronic equipment from possible water damage
- Have extra cash and blank checks in case extra money is needed after the storm
- Establish a temporary location for business operations in case your facility is damaged
- Identify a safe room for employees who must remain in the building
- Give employees enough time to secure their homes and families. Secure the building and items that cannot be brought inside
In the event of a tropical storm warning or hurricane watch, licensed contractors are obligated to secure their work sites. Potentially hazardous objects must be fastened down or removed.
Call Us Today!
When your Miami Beach commercial business or home has storm damage, our local team in Miami Beach is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 305-532-5411.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.