What Can I Do if I Find Mold Growing in My Home in North Bay Village?
Our team in Miami Beach is a trusted leader in residential and commercial mold damage remediation in North Bay Village. Our technicians are certified in Applied Microbial Remediation by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the nonprofit certifying body for the cleaning and restoration industries.
Microscopic mold spores are always in the Earth’s atmosphere, floating about and waiting for the perfect warm and moist conditions to colonize. Mold is often a symptom of water damage. We will locate and correct the source of the excess moisture as part of the mitigation process.
Some Important Facts About Mold
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact our office in Miami Beach for mold remediation services
What Not to Do
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business in North Bay Village has mold damage, our local team in Miami Beach is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 305-532-5411.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.