House fires can come from as many sources as you could imagine. At their worst, human lives can be put at risk. However, even small fires can cause significant damage to home and health. This customer set a box full of spices down on the stove, as he was moving in to enjoy a Miami Beach vacation. While setting down the box, he knicked the stove burner dial . . . which ignited the burner and set the box smoldering. Just a couple minutes of smoke caused substantial damage. Fortunately all occupants escaped injury of any type.
There are three morals to the story: (1.) You can never be too careful. (2.) If something does go awry, have a well-planned escape route. (3.) Call SERVPRO of Miami Beach (305) 532-5411 to clean up the mess from your fire and smoke damage. We can make it "like it never even happened." www.SERVPROmiamibeach.com