Fire Damage Photo Gallery

green and black graphic with clothes

Smoke and Soot Damage Clothes

Smoke and soot damage affect homes and offices but also clothes, textiles and soft fabrics. When a fire occurs there is more then just the structure affected, contents need to be cleaned as well. 

black background with smoke alarm

Smoke Alarms, Save Lives

Smoke alarms save lives. It is recommended that you have a smoke alarm installed outside every sleeping areas and in common rooms. It is important to test alarms regularly and change batteries. 

Fire Damaged Miami Home

An unforeseen fire occurred within the walls in the wiring of the home and rapidly spread throughout the residence. Unfortunately, there was a considerable amount of damage throughout the home and a large amount of the homeowners’ content was affected. Thankfully, our technicians were trained and certified to manage a loss of this magnitude – fire, smoke, soot, water damage, and the final cleanup. SERVPRO of Miami Beach geared up and faced this challenge head on without hesitation in this Miami Beach home.

Miami Kitchen Fire

This kitchen fire was heavily affected by soot and smoke damage throughout the house in Miami. Our team of technicians responded to the job and worked moved restore the homeowners home back to working condition.

Fire in Miami

An unwanted chain of events in one disaster can be very stressful for anybody, but when SERVPRO of Miami Beach is on the job we will take all the stressors away. Our team responded to a loss that was affected by fire and water. We assured the homeowner we were qualified and would restore the affected areas back to a condition that would show no signs of damage. Upon completion of the job the homeowner was highly satisfied and the job resulted in a number of referrals from the customer.

Are Fire Damages Usually Caused by Cigarettes?

House fires can come from as many sources as you could imagine. At their worst, human lives can be put at risk. However, even small fires can cause significant damage to home and health. This customer set a box full of spices down on the stove, as he was moving in to enjoy a Miami Beach vacation. While setting down the box, he knicked the stove burner dial . . . which ignited the burner and set the box smoldering.  Just a couple minutes of smoke caused substantial damage. Fortunately all occupants escaped injury of any type.

There are three morals to the story: (1.) You can never be too careful. (2.) If something does go awry, have a well-planned escape route. (3.) Call SERVPRO of Miami Beach (305) 532-5411 to clean up the mess from your fire and smoke damage. We can make it "like it never even happened." www.SERVPROmiamibeach.com