Home and Business Owners Rely on SERVPRO of Miami Beach to Remediate Water Damage in Miami Shores.
When water damage strikes, that damage can be overwhelming, especially when it covers a large area. SERVPRO® of Miami Beach professionals are trained to restore homes and workplaces from all types of water damage. We are Here to Help.®
SERVPRO of Miami Beach
Miami Beach and surrounding areas are famed for both glorious sunshine and consistent rainfall and humidity. Our driest average month (April) still has more rain and higher humidity than much of the rest of the country. The humidity alone (above 70%) is enough to allow mold and other microbial growth to bloom throughout a building should the air-conditioning take a work break over a long weekend.
Many of us have had the distinct experience of dealing with small puddles of water left by humidity alone; we know what’s like. If humidity, rain or storms, or equipment breakdowns lead to water damage, residential and commercial owners need and deserve quality help to arrive soon, and to arrive prepared to do the necessary work.
Fortunately, our SERVPRO of Miami Beach teams are always on call – always.
- As we said, always available: 24/7/52
- Locally Owned and Operated – part of this community just as you are
- IICRC-certified company (the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification is the international, non-profit certifying body of the cleaning and restoration industry)
Commitment to Greater Miami
We restore property (structures and belongings) from damage, which means people come to us during difficult times. After a disaster, integrity is even more important than usual, which is why we pledge the following:
- Faster to any size disaster – whether you have a flooded warehouse or a leaking pipe in one corner of a room, we’ll arrive in a timely manner, prepared to do the work
- Transparent pricing – we provide written assessments and do only the work you agree to have done
- Professional integrity – for example, we are licensed in microbial assessment and remediation, but we urge clients to hire independent assessors because a separation between assessment and remediation ensures no conflict of interest
- Professional training and equipment – we have several certifications to help restore your building and belongings to their pre-water-damage and pre-mold-damage conditions, as well as the right equipment to handle extreme damage
What to Expect from SERVPRO of Miami Beach
Our goal is to make the damage “Like it never even happened,” so expect attention to detail. Team members will:
- Extract water
- Use powerful dryers and dehumidifiers
- Mitigate damage from mold and other biohazards (including sewage and debris)
- Dry the structure and belongings
- Clean and disinfect structure, upholstery, other fabric, and belongings
- Help restore structure and belongings from water damage and other damage
If you need a service that you don’t see, just ask us. It’s likely we provide it!
According to legend, there were different kinds of basilisks. One kind could breathe out fire, killing and cooking its food at the same time.
SERVPRO of Miami Beach