SERVPRO of Miami Beach Fights Damage and Reduces the Risk of Transmitting Disease.
Over the past year, keeping your office space clean has been extremely important. Call SERVPRO® of Miami Beach for a higher standard of clean. Our expert teams and cleaning equipment will make your workplace Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
SERVPRO of Miami Beach
There can’t be too many tools for keeping employees, clients, and your customers safe from pathogens. Vaccinations, social distancing, and wearing masks are excellent ways to reduce the transmission of diseases such as COVID-19. Keeping the workplace scrupulously clean is another. At SERVPRO of Miami Beach, we offer a defensive cleaning program that goes beyond even our high standards of commercial cleaning.
Call us at 305-532-5411 for a free consultation about the proactive cleaning program. If your workplace has been exposed to the COVID-19 or any other, pathogen, call us right away even if it outside conventional working hours. Our emergency services are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Our cleaning equipment, techniques, and materials get rid of the pathogens, so you can operate your business safely. Nonetheless, prevention is always better for your business than taking the time to implement a cure.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
Our program builds on our history of cleaning up after biohazards, chemical spills, smoke, soot, mold, and water damage.
Our training and experience were valuable assets in designing the preventive cleaning program. We have always adhered to local, state, and federal standards, and because of our commitment to continuing education, we have always updated our techniques and materials as soon as new information is available.
- Removes visible debris and grime
- Scrubbing removes most germs, but not all
- “Germs” is a non-science term that includes viruses, bacteria, mold, mildew, and other fungi – any microbial growth
- Removing “most germs” is not good enough, which is why we also disinfect all surfaces, visible or not
- Kills germs that cause diseases or other problems
- Requires proper techniques, including leaving disinfectants on the surfaces for a long enough time
- SERVPRO of Miami Beach uses hospital-grade and food-safe disinfectants
Proven Techniques and Proprietary Solutions
Our teams use cleaning and disinfecting solutions that eliminate the pathogens. Our solutions and cleaning techniques meet the standards set by:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) -- safe for use in businesses that store, prepare, or serve food
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Customized for Your Business
Your business is not the same as any other, so your cleaning program is not the same as any other.
What is consistent across businesses:
- Pathogen prevention
- Electronic and physical badges to show employees and customers that your building is safe
Maybe it’s for the birds, but here’s something not remotely relevant to anything we’ve said: The longest feathers ever seen were on a chicken in Japan; the feathers were 34.7 feet long, and why anyone cared, we do not know.
SERVPRO of Miami Beach