At SERVPRO of Miami Beach, Our Business Makes Your Business Sparkle.
We don’t believe the t-shirt maxim “cleanliness is next to impossible,” but we do understand it can be difficult. At SERVPRO® of Miami Beach, our technicians have the training and the tools to transform the chore into a job done with efficiency and excellence.
SERVPRO of Miami Beach
No matter how diligently you work not to create a mess, a mess always accrues. Merely existing means you’ll cause dust to collect. We all shed about a million skin cells a day, adding up to eight pounds of hard-to-remove dust each year, eight pounds of dust-mite-attracting yumminess (according to the dust mites) on floors, windowsills, and corners of your office – that’s just from one person. That’s just from merely existing! If your office shows signs of human existence or more activity, our technicians at SERVPRO of Miami Beach are Here to Help® clean and disinfect the entire workspace, even down to the air ducts and the crawl spaces. We even do windows! We do it all!
Call us at 305-532-5411.
If you need emergency help, we are ready. Our team members are on call 24 hours a day, every day of the year. We understand you can’t afford unexpected closures. Time without work is time without revenue.
Cleaning emergencies could include:
- Mold or other microbial growth (in Miami? Shocked, we know, shocked)
- Smoke damage
- Offensive or other strong odors
- Graffiti or other vandalism
- Evidence of other crime
- Water damage
- Chemical waste
- Biohazards (including pathogens, such as the virus that causes COVID-19)
A Higher Standard of Clean
We mentioned cleaning and disinfection after exposure to biohazards. We also have a proactive pathogen cleaning program: Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
- Like all our cleaning programs, is tailored to your business
- Ensures your business is safe for employees, clients/customers, general community
- Greatly reduces the risk of spreading COVID-19 and other pathogens
- Follows the standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Uses proprietary cleaning and decontamination/disinfectant solutions that meet local, state, and federal regulations, and are:
- Safe for use around food, and
- Young children, and
- In health-care settings, and are:
Contact us if you’re interested in a cleaning program. We’d love to provide quality services for your business!
The tango originated in Argentina during the 1890s and quickly spread throughout the Americas and Europe. In 1913, the German military banned its personnel from dancing the tango because it was overly sensual.
SERVPRO of Miami Beach