SERVPRO of Miami Beach Stands for Excellence and Integrity.
SERVPRO® of Miami Beach is an excellent choice for cleaning and for post-disaster home restoration services because we have extensive background and ongoing training, IICRC certification, and we have earned a stellar reputation. Hire our team members to do the necessary work, and you can keep relaxing.
SERVPRO of Miami Beach 305-532-5411
We are proud of our team members at SERVPRO of Miami Beach for not only the quality of their work but for their professionalism and their concern for customers. Customers have even wanted to give gifts to the technicians because they believed these team members gave so much extra effort. The technicians thanked the customers but told them they were just doing their jobs the right way; they weren’t looking for extra compensation.
We provide emergency restoration after property damage in Miami Beach; you have probably seen us because we’re headquartered right on Arthur Godfrey Road. Being so close means that we can respond quickly to any concern 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every single day. In addition, we provide cleaning services for busy or fed-up homeowners.
Call 305-532-5411 or reach us online.
We are Here to Help® -- always.
Honest Procedures, Honest Results
Miami Beach is our home, and we love it, but it’s not going to win awards for the Integrity Capital of the United States – at least not any time soon. We’re hoping to change that with our business policies and procedures.
- Support the Florida bill separating Mold Assessors from Mold Remediators – we remediate damage from mold and other microbial growth but encourage you to hire independent assessors
- Transparent pricing – we use the standard Xactimate price list for emergencies – no ugly surprises!
- Everything is in writing – our assessment and our progress
Our training and certifications ensure the quality of our work.
The company’s IICRC certification is for:
Cleaning and decontamination
- Mold and other microbial growth
- Other biohazards, including sewage or pathogens
- Graffiti, other vandalism
- Damage from storms, fires, or water
- Leaks, rain, humidity (we are in Miami)
- Soot, smoke, debris, other fire damage
- High winds, hail, lightning, other storm damage
- Upholstery, carpets, drapes, other fabrics
- Blinds, windows
- Walls, ceilings, hard flooring
- Furniture, appliances, keepsakes
We also have individual, specialized certifications:
- Employee Certification Training (we pass along the training!)
- Water Damage Restoration
- Applied Microbial Remediation
- Structural Drying
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
- Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OSHA Training (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
We are here to provide whatever kind of cleaning or restoration you need. Call any time.
Grace Hopper, the computer genius who was the first woman admiral in the United States Navy, came up with the term “debugging” after she repaired a computer by removing a moth from the works.
SERVPRO of Miami Beach