When Water Damage Soaks Your House, SERVPRO of Miami Beach Clean It Up.
SERVPRO® of Miami Beach production manager Roberto Nieves remembered a customer whose house had been flooded; the insurance company wasn’t going to pay, her son had recently died, the cost was higher than she had expected, and she was overwhelmed. Nieves talked to his boss, and they cut the cost down to a third. The customer wanted to give them a gift, which they refused because they aren’t in business for gifts. They wanted to be Here to Help®, and they were.
SERVPRO of Miami Beach
You get the flexibility of an Independently Owned and Operated company along with the resources of over 1,900 franchises across the United States and Canada when you hire SERVPRO of Miami Beach. Because we are a local and independent company, we can:
- Get to you quickly – you’ve probably seen our trucks while out and about
- Work out plans when times are tough
- Give all water-damage disasters jobs the attention they deserve (no job is too small)
Because of our connection to the parent company’s other franchises, we could borrow resources if a catastrophe hit southern Florida. These resources mean:
- We would be just as quick to respond in a large-scale emergency
- ...and just as effective, so
- No job is too large
Water keeps causing damage until it is removed. Even small amounts of water can cause immense damage. Residents of Miami Beach don’t need us to remind them that even high indoor humidity can cause water damage, including mold or other microbial growth.
Emergencies aren’t predictable and don’t necessarily happen during conventional business hours. Therefore, we are open 24 hours a day, every day. That’s right, “every day.”
Fair and Transparent Pricing, Straightforward Practices
While water causes severe damage on its own, after 24 to 48 hours it becomes a welcome wagon for mold, which then spread out to feast on your house and on many of your belongings.
Identifying or assessing mold requires special licensure. The owners/operators of SERVPRO of Miami Beach strongly support a Florida statute requiring separation between Mold Assessors and Mold Remediators.
- Xactimate price list –transparent and standard
- Open communication
- Certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification for cleaning/disinfection, remediation, and restoration, plus individual certifications in:
- Water damage restoration
- Structural drying
- Microbial remediation (including mold and mildew)
- Training from the Occupation Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- More (see our website)
- Sewage Cleanup
SERVPRO of Miami Beach