King Tide Flooding in South Beach?
Our local Miami Beach team is a leader in commercial property damage restoration in South Beach. King tides occur only a couple of times a year in the low-lying parts of South Florida, and when they do, they can cause flooding and property damage. Public beaches throughout Florida use the same warning flags with signs describing the flags and their corresponding hazards as follows:
- The double red flag means the beach is closed to swimmers
- The single red flag means "high hazard" because of high surf and or strong currents
- A yellow flag means "medium hazard" with moderate surf and or hazard
- A green flag means "low hazard" and calm conditions
- The purple flag indicates the presence of dangerous marine life
Our water damage restoration process
Step 1: Emergency Contact
Step 2: Inspection and Damage Assessment
Step 3: Water Removal/Water Extraction
Step 4: Drying and Dehumidification
Step 5: Cleaning and Repair
Step 6: Restoration
Call Us Today!
Water damage can happen at any time, and when it does, fast mitigation is required to minimize the chances of further damage. When you have a flooding or other form of property damage emergency in your South Beach commercial property or home, our Miami Beach team will restore the damage "Like it never even happened." Call us today at 305-532-5411.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.